The tags on the inside of your garments contain helpful instructions for laundering your apparel.
Once you’ve customized your apparel with your own unique design, you’ll also want to keep that design looking new and vibrant for as long as possible.
- Turn garments inside-out before washing and drying.
- Machine-wash at as low a temperature and as gentle a cycle as possible.
- When machine drying, use a lower temperature if possible. Air drying is even easier on imprints.
- Don’t iron directly on the print or custom-embroidered areas.
- Avoid bleach and other harsh detergents.
- As always, follow any other care instructions on the garment tags.
Are there any specific tips for laundering digitally printed items?
- Digital prints are durable but are more liable to fade from wear compared to screenprints. So it’s especially important to launder with care.
- Again, turn inside-out before washing and drying.
- Machine-wash in cold water only.
- Lay flat to dry & avoid machine drying.
- Tumble dry low heat if machine drying is required.
- Do not iron the imprint.